NiTech® technology makes the right product first time, every time.
The essence of NiTech reactor technology allows kinetic (theoretical) reaction times obtained in labs to be delivered at pilot and full scale. This is due to the uniform mixing and plug flow achieved through the combination of fluid oscillation and baffle restrictions, which:
- delivers consistent product quality (eliminating post-reaction unit operations);
- shrinks reactor volumes (smaller);
- reduces plant inventory (safer); and
- lowers energy utilisation and waste generation (greener)).
The essence of NiTech crystalliser technology is that it delivers excellent mixing and temperature control in lab and pilot/full scale due to its ability to achieve uniform mixing, plug flow and superior heat transfer rate. It:
- delivers consistent crystal properties (eliminating post-crystallisation unit operations);
- enables uniform crystal sizes, reducing filtration time and the potential of impurity due to solvent entrapment;
- shrinks crystalliser volumes and reduces plant inventory; and
- lowers energy/solvent utilisation (greener).